Reduce expenses and increase profit
Improve accuracy up to 99,5%
Alloca enables you to save on operating thus making processes transparent and measurable
Alloca Warehouse will reduce expenses on human resources. You can save up to 30% monthly
Increase volume by 15%
With detailed analysis you will be aware of any situation in real-time. Solve the problem of a lack of free space
Automation of operations
Automation of routine operations in a warehouse: stock control, planning and reception of goods, dispatch, personnel records, etc.
Simplify document flow
Form documents and reports, calculate operation keeping price, analyze staff’s charge capacity and make decisions according to actual figures
Manage unusual occurrence
Eliminate shortage and surplus. Eliminate shipment of product with expiration date at inappropriate time. Monitor progress of goods
All-in-one solution for managing warehouse
Alloca Warehouse helps to reduce warehouse staff up to 30%, increase dispatch precision to 98%, reduce time spent on reception and dispatch of goods to 50%. You will be able to monitor progress of goods in real time. Alloca Warehouse allows you to track the stocks and KPI, forecast replenishment and make decisions based on actual figures and data.
Simple interface and quick start
One hour – the time user needs to start working with Alloca Warehouse. We will train you to have a quick start on improving warehouse processes. According to your tasks we might offer to rent Alloca Warehouse software or configuration onto your servers.In case of purchasing a solution for configuration onto your servers, the payback is within one year.
Manage warehouse online worldwide
The system of warehouse inventory control is working continually. You can monitor the situation in a warehouse 24/7 worldwide. The system suggests zoning options of goods according to demand, expiry date and use. It assigns tasks to the staff. As a result you get effective performance and efficient use of space.
How it works
Cases of using Alloca in a warehouse
- A manager wants to process a delivery of goods. They create a request online.
- The employee marks items by using the Alloca Warehouse system.
- Alloca analyses layouts online and indicates the best place to store items by their size and features.
- Professionals sort the items into suited places.
- Manager checks the request and rates the performance
- Manager has ordered delivery of material.
- Manager creates a request in Alloca Service Desk specifying the time and the name of the delivery service.
- Office manager gets the request and notifies the reception.
- At the appointed time security lets the car in with the order
- Manager closes the request and rates performance.
- Company employee sees in Alloca Warehouse the exact number of items ordered by a customer
- They realize that it is necessary to complete the customer’s order in order to ship the required quantity.
- Warehouse employee creates a request online specifying delivery date and quantity of items required.
- At the appointed time, security lets the car in
- Employee replenishes supplies, closes the request and rates the performance
- Company employee has to pack goods for a customer
- They use Alloca Warehouse to sort items by characteristics in order to pack them
- As packing is completed, the employee creates a request to ship and deliver the items.
- Loader ship items and deliver them.
- The employee closes the request and rates the performance.
- One of the workers notices that the machine has stopped working.
- They create a request in Alloca to fix it.
- An administrator gets the request and sends it to a manager of the repair team.
- The manager accepts the request and fixes the problem
- The worker closes the request and rates the performance
- An Employee wants to fix a problem with a broken air-conditioner.
- They create a request in Alloca about the breakdown.
- Office manager gets the request and sends it to the duty professional.
- Professional gets the request and fixes the air-conditioner.
- The employee closes the request and rates the performance.
Profound impact from implementation of the system
What our clients say
Software setup takes one day. Time may change depending on the tasks. For instance, if Alloca Sensors installation is needed in an office, warehouse, mall or factory.
We start with a short phone call or message according to the chosen way of communication. Please leave your contacts here. Since the first talk we suggest the launch plan for your enterprise. In 95% of cases you only need to fill in a questionary and provide a list of employees in order to prepare system accounts.
Yes, we provide the possibility to use all Alloca products via API.
Alloca ecosystem products are instinctively simple. Users start using software from the first day. If you need training or webinar, we provide free training for your employees as well as help with any issues while using.
To start working with Alloca products you need a full name, an email and employees’ phone numbers. Provided data is needed to make system accounts
The accounts holders’ data is kept in the EU file servers. Current international regulations in the EU ensure data security and unhindered cooperation within other regions. Before the start we conclude a confidentiality agreement which protects your clients’ and vendors’ data against data transmission to third parties for commercial and personal use.
Yes, you can use your logo.
The cost depends on the enterprise size and functionality requirement of Alloca software system. Please contact us with this form for more information.
Yes, you can use Alloca software for free within the first month. This period is enough for training and effectiveness assessment of the system for your company.
Alloca software works with any device: PC, tablet and phone. You and your colleagues can use Telegram and Viber Alloca bots. Bots sync with Alloca cloud services and provide wide functionality.
There is a detailed report on requests. You can review analytics on requests, lessee, providers, assessment of achieving the objectives etc. Reports are generated in real-time. You will be able to review historical data on operations. The quantity of requests created throughout progress are unlimited and free of charge in case of exceeding the limits.
Yes, if the request is not done, a provider and a customer will get notifications.
4 hours 30 minutes
Time required to launch Alloca in your company
Have a question?
Contact us to know how Alloca might be helpful for you