Reduce expenses and increase profit
Alloca enables to cut down on business operations making processes transparent and measurable.
You are completely accessible to statistics on tasks, personnel timetables and the quality of performance
Improve time management
Employees become more organized, don’t lose and forget tasks. Data processing, completion and communication are recorded in the system.
Alloca enables you to assign responsibilities to employees providing them only necessary information.
Introduce automation into basic processes with Alloca: time management, permits, security system and a lot more.
Get feedback from the staff with a performance evaluation system. Analyze workload and make decisions based on actual figures.
All-in-one solution for managing a processing enterprise
Alloca software ecosystem enables you to customize the system for your company. Improve routine tasks with Alloca Service Desk, manage administration and personnel with Alloca Administration, monitor resource consumption and security with Alloca Sensors and analyze with Alloca Analytics.
Save people and utility resources
Classification and control systems in a processing company will enable you to realize personnel workload and plan optimization on the enterprise. Setting wireless controllers inside will help to monitor utility expenses and get intime notifications in case of flooding or equipment breakdown.
Increase profit and simplify payments
Simplify payments with contractors and vendors for chargeable service and automate billing with integration between Alloca and your ERP. Reduce costs and monitor personnel and equipment. Solve problems with breakdown and maintenance quickly. Alloca not only supports the processing industry, but also helps to optimize value creation: from processing a material to delivery.
How it works
Cases of using Alloca in a waste disposal company:
- Department manager has to arrange a new supply to a client.
- They assign tasks, responsibilities, deadlines and attach all necessary documentation.
- Managers get notifications about their new assignments in emails, Telegram and Viber bots and on a cell phone.
- Professionals specify details in comments to the tasks. After performing the task they mark as “completed”.
- Marketing director checks and rates performance.
- Manager has ordered delivery of spare parts.
- Manager creates a request in Alloca Service Desk specifying the time and the name of the delivery service.
- Office manager gets the request and notifies the reception.
- At the appointed time security lets the courier in with the equipment.
- Manager closes the request and rates performance.
- One of the workers notices that the machines have stopped working.
- They create a request in Alloca to fix it.
- An administrator gets the request and sends it to a manager of the repair team.
- The manager accepts the request and fixes the problem
- The worker closes the request and rates the performance.
- An Employee wants to fix a problem with a broken air-conditioner.
- They create a request in Alloca about the breakdown.
- Office manager gets the request and sends it to the duty professional.
- Professional gets the request and fixes the air-conditioner.
- The employee closes the request and rates the performance.
Profound impact from implementation of the system
What our clients say
Software setup takes one day. Time may change depending on the tasks. For instance, if Alloca Sensors installation is needed in an office, warehouse, mall or factory.
We start with a short phone call or message according to the chosen way of communication. Please leave your contacts here. Since the first talk we suggest the launch plan for your enterprise. In 95% of cases you only need to fill in a questionary and provide a list of employees in order to prepare system accounts.
Yes, we provide the possibility to use all Alloca products via API.
Alloca ecosystem products are instinctively simple. Users start using software from the first day. If you need training or webinar, we provide free training for your employees as well as help with any issues while using.
To start working with Alloca products you need a full name, an email and employees’ phone numbers. Provided data is needed to make system accounts
The accounts holders’ data is kept in the EU file servers. Current international regulations in the EU ensure data security and unhindered cooperation within other regions. Before the start we conclude a confidentiality agreement which protects your clients’ and vendors’ data against data transmission to third parties for commercial and personal use.
Yes, you can use your logo.
The cost depends on the enterprise size and functionality requirement of Alloca software system. Please contact us with this form for more information.
Yes, you can use Alloca software for free within the first month. This period is enough for training and effectiveness assessment of the system for your company.
Alloca software works with any device: PC, tablet and phone. You and your colleagues can use Telegram and Viber Alloca bots. Bots sync with Alloca cloud services and provide wide functionality.
There is a detailed report on requests. You can review analytics on requests, lessee, providers, assessment of achieving the objectives etc. Reports are generated in real-time. You will be able to review historical data on operations. The quantity of requests created throughout progress are unlimited and free of charge in case of exceeding the limits.
Yes, if the request is not done, a provider and a customer will get notifications.
4 hours 30 minutes
Time required to launch Alloca in your company
Have a question?
Contact us to know how Alloca might be helpful for you