Reduce expenses and increase profit
Alloca Distribution centralizes management of orders from dealers from various channels without phone calls, emails and excel
Introduce workflow automation
Manage all operations online: get orders from dealers, issue invoices, warehouse overhead, dispatches, deal with claim, warranty appeal and inform partners of news and special offers
Manage warehouse stocks and remainings
Avoid overselling – when the quantity of goods in dealer orders goes beyond available stocks. Inform partners of sales if the product lies around unsold
Manage in real-time
Track supply inquiries and warehouse stocks online. Maintain a stock record and create documents in the system. Track order management from your dealers
Reduce communication expenses. Save employees’ time and cut off expenses, withdraw call centres
Inform partners of extra discounts, special offers and motivate them to buy more
All-in-one solution for managing Pharmacy network online
Alloca Distribution controls and keeps track of the order including submission, check, reservation,transition, assemble and delivery. Requests with comments and statuses are conducted and saved in the system. You can make necessary documentation in the system and exchange with partners. No more tables, phone calls or emails.
Management of stocks and shortage of goods in a warehouse
Realize flexible management strategies in supplies. They let you minimize the quantity of deliveries, prioritize warehouses, dispatch the nearest shop or warehouse with the biggest number of goods. Indicate from which warehouse the order should be sent and which goods should be included in one delivery. Make a route for orders divided into batches or delivery in parts.
Paperflow and real time analytics
Alloca Distribution enables you to send an invoice to the client in the system, follow transactions in details, form warehouse overhead and conduct warehouse inventory control online. Manage reclamations and realize warranty policies support of importer or retailer in real time. Form reports and allow dealers to keep track of necessary analytics on their orders and sales without addressing to you.
How it works
System users roles
Having different roles suggests users having different abilities in a system. It ranges from creating an order for a counteragent and tracking their status to cancellation of a manager’s order
Managers and employees of clients service get notifications about processing an order
Correction and cancellation control
Alloca helps to manage completed order as well as improve it or cancel. Deadlines are set in case of cancellation or correction of the orders
Synchronization with company’s ERP database
You can always see the actual list os SKUs , lists of contractors and their capabilities. Instant online integration and placing an order from the OMS system into the company’s main database
Tracking orders and optimization of delivery chain
Route and package processes are shown in a system
Here are cases using Alloca in a pharmacy network
- Retail manager has to arrange to get information from each network unit.
- They assign tasks, responsibilities, deadlines and attach all necessary documentation.
- Sales points get notifications about their new assignments in emails, Telegram and Viber bots and on a cell phone.
- They specify details in comments to the tasks. After performing the task they mark as “completed”.
- Retail manager checks and rates performance.
- Head office manager has ordered a delivery of new equipment.
- Manager creates a request in Alloca Service Desk with specifying the time and the name of the delivery service.
- Office manager gets the request and notifies the reception.
- At the appointed time administrator lets the courier in with the equipment.
- Employee closes the request and rates performance.
- One of the workers notices that the light bulb has burned out.
- They create a request in Alloca to fix it.
- Office manager sends the request to the duty electrician
- The electrician accepts the request and changes the light bulb.
- The worker closes the request and rates the performance.
- Manager wants to fix a problem with a broken air-conditioner in one of the offices.
- They create a request in Alloca about a breakdown.
- Office manager gets the request and sends it to the duty professional.
- Professional gets the request and fixes the air-conditioner.
- The manager closes the request and rates the performance.
Profound impact from implementation of the system
What our clients say
Alloca Distribution is suitable for any dealers’ network including importer, retailer, dealer and even subdealer. All participants are able to communicate in terms of their roles and powers in a system by tracking their orders.
Inform dealers about the possibility of discount if the orders are big. Show them how discounts are formed online and their status.Your partners will see how many orders they need to make to get a better price, conditions and special offers.
Software setup takes one day. Time may change depending on the tasks. For instance, if Alloca Sensors installation is needed in an office, warehouse, mall or factory.
We start with a short phone call or message according to the chosen way of communication. Please leave your contacts here. Since the first talk we suggest the launch plan for your enterprise.
Yes, we provide the possibility to use all Alloca products via API.
Alloca ecosystem products are instinctively simple. Users start using software from the first day. If you need training or webinar, we provide free training for your employees as well as help with any issues while using.
To start working with Alloca products you need a full name, an email and employees’ phone numbers. Provided data is needed to make system accounts
The accounts holders’ data is kept in the EU file servers. Current international regulations in the EU ensure data security and unhindered cooperation within other regions. Before the start we conclude a confidentiality agreement which protects your clients’ and vendors’ data against data transmission to third parties for commercial and personal use.
Yes, you can use your logo.
The cost depends on the enterprise size and functionality requirement of Alloca software system. Please contact us with this form for more information.
Yes, you can use Alloca software for free within the first month. This period is enough for training and effectiveness assessment of the system for your company.
4 hours 30 minutes
Time required to launch Alloca in your company
Have a question?
Contact us to know how Alloca might be helpful for you